We had a company party last night with Halloween-themed Quizzo.
Here are some of the questions they asked. No cheating and NO GOOGLING!
1. What was the most popular Halloween Candy purchased in 2005?
2. If you are born on Halloween, what Zodiac sign are you?
3. River Phoenix died of an overdose on Halloween of what year?
4. In what year did "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" air?
5. Who wrote "Frankenstein?"
6. What was the most popular Halloween costume for children in 2004?
7. Which famous musician was featured in the 1983 movie "The Hunger?"
8. What was the first ever "penny candy?"
9. Who played Darren Stevens in the movie remake of "Bewitched?"
10. Which musician originally recorded the song "Monster Mash?"